domingo, 9 de mayo de 2010

Film Theory: Biography of Audrey Hepburn

If I had to choose one actress, I would choose Audrey Hepburn. Every movie I have seen of her is amazing and, a guilty pleasure. I remember that one of the first movies in black and white that I saw was the Roman Holiday, in which Hepburn starred and won an oscar. This movie is one in which Hepburns portrays an inocent and kind princess who goes to rome and finds love. As you can imagine, after that, and after seeing the obvious talent that she had, I started to see more movies in which she was the main character. Breakfast at Tiffany's, which was adapted from the book by Truman Cappote, left me speechless, her interpretation and performace was an absolute success. Another movie which she did was My Fair Lady, with Rex Harrison, in which sehe portrayed a poor girl who recieved classes so she could pretend to be rich. Another one was the Childrens Hour, movie that I commented last week. She also starred with Cary Grant in Charade, a criminal movie which is based in lies and conmans that try to obtain a money that her husband stole. One of my biggest favorites ones was Funny Face, in which she acted along Fred Astaire, and as you can imagine, there was dancing involved.
As you can see, what I like about Hepburn is that she portrayed different types of characters and that means to me that she was a really good actress.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario